- Paragon City in Puri Indah, West Jakarta has been renamed to St Moritz
- It will comprise of 17 skyscrapers, including a 65-storey tower.
- It will be built on a 12 hectare land, and will cost $1.2 billion, and total building area of 1 million square metres.
- There will be three phases. The first phase will be 3 apartment towers, they should be completed by end-2010/early 2011.
- According to the website, it will have Jakarta's largest exhibition centre, 500-suites 5-star hotel, and 45 hectares (!!!) of shopping area. shopping area.