Cikampek-Palimanan Toll Road
is a toll road that connects the existing Jakarta-Cikampek Toll Road
and Palimanan-Kanci Toll Road
and is part of the Trans-Java Toll Road
. The total length of the Trans Java Toll Road is 653 kilometers. The toll road is 40 kilometers shorter than through traditional North Coastal Main Road and predicted will cut 1.5 to 2 hours length of time
The project is estimated at Rp12.562 trillion ($1.4 billion) and is owned by a Joint venture company PT Lintas Marga Sedaya with portion 55 percent is owned by Plus Expressways Berhad and 45 percent is owned by PT Bhaskara Utama for 35 years concession.
In July 2012, 95 percent of land acquisition has been done and bank loan commitment of Rp9 trillion has been got, but the loan only can be withdrawn after 100 percent of land acquisition has been finished.
Inline with already finished of all land acquisitions, in September 2012, twenty two banks agreed to initial disburse the fund of the project.
Cikampek-Palimanan Toll Road will be 116 kilometers in length and consist of 6 sections:
- Section I, Cikopo-Kalijati (29.12 kilometers)<LI sizset="false" sizcache018280731759922114="30 81 19">Section II, Kalijati-Subang (9.56 kilometers)
- Section III, Subang-Cikedung (31.37 kilometers)
- Section IV, Cikedung-Kertajati (17.66 kilometers)
- Section V, Kertajati-Sumberjaya (14.51 kilometers)
- Section VI, Sumberjaya-Palimanan (13.78 kilometers)
Cikampek-Palimanan Toll Road has 7 interchanges:
Peta Jaringan Jalan Tol di Jawa
( by Dochan
Peta Jaringan Jalan Tol di Jawa Barat