forumku.com logo Forumku Borobudur Budaya Indonesia
forumku  

Go Back   forumku > >
Register Register
Notices

Forum Budidaya Hewan dan Ternak - My Farming and Fishery Forum ini Membutuhkan Moderator, Silakan mendaftar !!!

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 16th November 2014, 04:35 PM   #1
Sek Des

Userid: 2784
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default Berapa Harga Kenari Anakan Lokal?

Popularity and Walnuts favorability was rising so prices Canary Bird was merangkah ride, this is because the Birds Canaries started competed in various events and Latpres Latber class. In our records, Kissawa BC, price canaries before Eid ago still below the price 200rb for local walnuts, but entered the 2014 Price Bird Walnuts are more stable at the level of> 200k. To get the latest prices canaries, I have done a market survey in the NT Kupang Surabaya to some sellers canary going.

Several types of canaries we find in the market for a great price, this will certainly lead to the bird lovers to pursue breeding canaries, besides we also have to pray that Indonesia's economy continued stable, so prices continued to improve, except food prices possible. May has been running a few days. Indeed, the early months of the parameters to determine the price of the bird to the next month. In summary, the price earlier this month became the benchmark pricing canaries for June. Observed rate of decline in sales canary in early May of this. It is the impact of weather and climate of uncertainty in April. Especially for breeders of birds chirping, the inclement weather caused significant losses. And a little bit of information, a lot of farmers in Central Java region are experiencing problems in livestock canary. Extreme weather raises the number of sick canaries. Proliferation and development process was problematic. Many canary eggs that did not hatch. Even going walnuts produced lacks quality.

A little more discussion of problems that occur above will be discussed in a later article. Therefore, here we will give you information about the market price of local and imported walnuts in the last month. So that future hobbyists chirping mania, especially canaries, parrots can get cheap and quality. Canaries so one among pet birds are fun to collect all valuable in business. Special sound very unpopular same canary owners. Enjoy exception in his voice, which had once had a long-term investment. Walnuts price goes up when the condition has gacor and happy twittering, ready to fight, and ready to be mated.

Buy canaries are still puppies could be an alternative some people to start to take care of him. Problem chirp, which generally has its own train will come to an end soon so gacor. Prices puppies for local walnuts can be considered high. Walnut imports far more expensive. Here the local price range canaries this month.

Baca selengkapnya: harga kenari lokal
Post New Thread  Reply