forumku.com logo Forumku Borobudur Budaya Indonesia
forumku  

Go Back   forumku > >
Register Register
Notices

Forum Budidaya Hewan dan Ternak - My Farming and Fishery Forum ini Membutuhkan Moderator, Silakan mendaftar !!!

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 28th December 2014, 09:36 AM   #1
Sek Des

Userid: 2784
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default Burung Kenari Cinnamon yang Termasuk Langka

Kicaukan buddy, do you know about walnuts cinnamon? Walnut cinnamon (sinamon) colored according to its name, which is cinnamon colored. Cinnamon walnut first developed in the 19th century in England. Walnut cinnamon is a mutation of wild birds from Spain. You should know that fur coat walnuts are the best of all races.

Walnut cinnamon has outstanding characteristics in fur color, and entered in varieties of colors (color bred variety). While its nature, is a type of walnut walnut cinnamon stable, independent, and almost resembles norwich canary. But the size of a walnut body cinnamon larger and more productive if developed. For those of you who want to know more clearly about norwich canary, please read here.

MORE INFORMATION CINNAMON WALNUT

Buddy kicaukan, walnuts cinamon have interesting characteristics and there are some characteristics that you should know. Here are some of the characteristics typical of walnut and cinnamon:

Walnut cinnamon males have black eyes.

Walnuts females have pink eye / pink.

Tillers cinnamon has eye color pink, but will change as he grows.

The base color is reddish brown cinnamon walnut with shades of yellow, and a little mix of pink and brown buffalo.

Have thick fur.

Round body posture.

Has a broad chest.

Have short backs and wide.

Have short wings.

Has a short tail.

Has a short half-life.

Has a body length of about 15-16 cm.

For those of you who are interested in having a walnut cinnamon, then you should be more careful in choosing puppies or breeding good quality walnut cinnamon. Cinnamon walnuts are well marked with agile movement, a high appetite, and sharp eyes. Are you interested in walnut cinnamon? Definitely all the answers you want, including me.

Baca versi indonesia: kenari cinnamon
Post New Thread  Reply