forumku.com logo Forumku Borobudur Budaya Indonesia
forumku  

Go Back   forumku > >
Register Register
Notices

Forum Budidaya Hewan dan Ternak - My Farming and Fishery Forum ini Membutuhkan Moderator, Silakan mendaftar !!!

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 23rd August 2015, 12:57 PM   #1
Sek Des

Userid: 2784
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default Tips Perawatan Untuk Burung Anis Kembang

After each paired male and female signs are usually a sign of male birds will play its food by bringing carry food in its beak (dicapit) by trying to call the female to want to be spoon-fed besides other marks are sleeping, closely spaced or rendengan. If all that we've seen, it's time we give the opportunity for birds to bathe together in cages bath. during a shower that can we consider the behavior of both the bird, if the fights immediately separate and begin to repeat the pairing process from start back.

If after a few days the birds taking a shower together and look along, now is the time to enter it into the cage both sires penangkarannya. can be tested using extensive daily cage while placing a nest that can be made of woven rattan / bamboo or coconut shells.

Do not forget to put the ingredients to make a nest like coconut fiber, pineapple fiber, straw and dried pine needles.

if birds are seen along and look busy male birds make nests while looking to woo females and tried to feed it in this process can be continued to keep using the daily cage as the cage penangkarannya or move it to a permanent breeding cage.

Link: perawatan anis kembang
Post New Thread  Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
anis kembang

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Perbedaan Anis Kembang Jantan dan Betina putrikenari Forum Budidaya Hewan dan Ternak - My Farming and Fishery 0 23rd August 2015 09:20 AM
Cara Jitu Merawat Burung Anis Kembang putrikenari Forum Budidaya Hewan dan Ternak - My Farming and Fishery 0 23rd August 2015 07:33 AM
Tips Merawat Burung Anis Merah yang Mabung putrikenari Forum Budidaya Hewan dan Ternak - My Farming and Fishery 0 22nd August 2015 07:49 AM
Pasaran Harga Burung Anis Kembang Bulan Ini putrikenari Forum Budidaya Hewan dan Ternak - My Farming and Fishery 0 21st August 2015 12:53 PM
MP3 Audio Kicau Burung Anis Kembang putrikenari Forum Budidaya Hewan dan Ternak - My Farming and Fishery 0 17th June 2015 06:10 AM