View Single Post
Old 21st June 2021, 06:25 PM  
Warga Forumku

Userid: 8465
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Luno Clone Script | Gat an Instant Free Demo

The digital world is moving to E-currencies, particularly “Cryptocurrency”. All we know about cryptocurrencies is massive growth in the past few years. As a result, many new online business opportunities are raised. One particular business model that got attracted by many startup and business class people is a “cryptocurrency exchange business”. Yes, The Bitcoin Exchange business idea is one of the profit-inducing business models in the blockchain sector. So many cryptopreneur showed their interest in starting their own crypto exchange business.

One of the simplest & safest ways to launch a crypto exchange platform is by using a Cryptocurrency Exchange Clone Script. The Crypto exchange clone script is ready-made cryptocurrency exchange software packed with the combination of multiple trading application software, API, & standard programming codes. And also, That helps those who are willing to launch an exchange platform instantly. As of now, many crypto exchange clone scripts are available in the crypto market, so choosing the best clone script is very important. Don’t worry, let me help you. I suggest you the best and most selling crypto exchange clone script - “Luno Clone Script”

Luno Clone Script is becoming a trending one among crypto startups and entrepreneurs. Nowadays many people are using this ready-made clone script for kickstarting their crypto exchange business similar to Luno.

Features of Our Luno Clone Script:
  • Limit order, Market order, and Stop order
  • Order book system
  • Margin trading
  • Multi-Cryptocurrency wallet integration
  • Instant buy/sell
  • IEO module
  • Liquidity API
  • Referral program
  • Spot trading
  • Admin dashboard and user dashboard
  • Crypto Payment gateway integration
  • Trade engine
  • Automatic KYC/AML verifications & many more.

These outstanding trading features are impressive right??? If YES means, Then definitely you have the question “Who Provides the best Luno Clone Script with these desirable features???” currently, Many crypto exchange clone script providers in the global crypto market. Among them, finding the best one is a very complicated job. So I have done some technical analysis. As a result, I found one clone script provider Coinsclone. They have many years of experience in the crypto industry. Also, they have successfully completed 100+ crypto projects like Cryptocurrency Exchanges, Crypto Wallets, Crypto Payment Gateways for their worldwide clients. And their software/script is 100% secured & bug-free because their primary motto is client stratification.

Are you interested in shaking hands with them??? Connect their Experts via,

Whatsapp/Telegram: +919500575285

Mail: hello@coinsclone.com

For an Instant Free Demo >>> Luno Clone Script
Rosemerin is offline   Reply With Quote