View Full Version : What Makes a Good Bed?

rai_ihan
13th February 2019, 04:41 PM
What makes a good bed? Ten years ago, the Orthopaedic Advisory Board (OAB) attempted to answer this question. They concluded that the best beds have comfortable and supportive mattresses. Following this observation, Sealy came up with the best possible combination of different dimensions, materials and structural design to give you optimum comfort while sleeping.

Their research also found that a comfortable mattress is one that interacts cooperatively with the human body - when the mattress conforms to your body shape. Again Sealy listened and responded, creating beds which hug your body and dip just the right amount, with just the proper proportion of bounce and conformation.

The next time you find yourself yearning for a good bed, take a look at your mattress and see if your body really likes it. If your answer turns out negative, go out and test a few. After all, you spend one-third of your life in bed; if that's not reason enough to invest in a quality sleep system on it, there's also plenty of evidence proving the importance of good sleep for your mind and body function. With all the ranges provided by Sealy, you're sure to find one that suits your body.

Sumber : Daftar Harga Merk Model Spring Bed Terbaru Terbaik Berkualitas (http://sealy.co.id)

Ramzesss22778
13th October 2021, 10:22 PM
I think how soft she is

MrPhilip
13th October 2021, 10:25 PM
I think the material of the bed is the main point of a good bed.

SouthSidde
13th October 2021, 11:22 PM
Usually, a good bed consists of high-quality material from which it is made, if the mattress comes with a mattress, you need to check its softness, because some people like to sleep on very soft mattresses, and some on harder ones, I can also recommend the seahorse bed frame (https://qqfurniture.net/product/sea-horse-single-bed-with-drawers/) for convenience, but this is not for everybody. , I personally installed such a frame at home and I really like it, but there is no dispute about tastes, you may not like it. Also, the bed is judged by its size and the stability of the legs on which it stands, because you do not want to just fall with the bed once when you lie on it.