forumku

forumku (https://www.forumku.com/)
-   Indonesia Membangun! (https://www.forumku.com/indonesia-membangun-/)
-   -   Do you think it is worth repairing the refrigerator if it is very old? (https://www.forumku.com/indonesia-membangun-/102253-worth-repairing-refrigerator.html)

Nitrosos 6th December 2022 08:16 PM

Do you think it is worth repairing the refrigerator if it is very old?

It all depends on what is the cause of the breakdown. If you have to replace an important and expensive part, it’s easier, of course, to purchase a new one. And if a minor malfunction, then you can try to save the equipment. I would recommend that you contact the service center for diagnostics. It doesn't cost much at all. The master will tell you if it is worth repairing at all. Of the good repair companies, I like Winline. They make refrigerators repair . Sign up with them through the website.

EdnyPope 9th February 2024 11:14 AM

Re: Do you think it is worth repairing the refrigerator if it is very old?

I get the struggle with an old refrigerator. Any repairmen recs?

Catw3lk 9th February 2024 11:20 AM

Sometimes, it's worth repairing them, especially if they have sentimental value or if the repair cost is reasonable compared to buying new. I'd suggest getting a professional opinion. Music City Appliance Services musiccityappliance.services might offer some insights into whether your refrigerator is worth repairing or if it's time for an upgrade.

ErikaSmith3 22nd February 2024 05:31 PM

It's astonishing how quickly a malfunctioning refrigerator can turn your life upside down. I remember when mine started acting up, I was in a panic. But thankfully, I stumbled upon this fantastic repair service in town.

Stud4ort 22nd February 2024 05:32 PM

Hello. I see you were looking for an inexpensive refrigerator. Have you thought about repairing your old refrigerator? I know this may seem a little risky, but I have experience in this matter. My old refrigerator suddenly stopped cooling and I panicked because I didn't want to shell out the money for a new one. Instead, I decided to call a local refrigerator repair service, 911 Appliance EMT , recommended by a friend. The technician arrived promptly and quickly diagnosed the problem. He replaced the faulty part and thoroughly tuned up the refrigerator. To my surprise, it started working like new again! The best part is that the repair cost me a fraction of what a new refrigerator would cost. It was such a relief to have a working refrigerator again without spending a lot of money.

chronoinfotech 1st March 2024 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nitrosos (Post 335468)
It all depends on what is the cause of the breakdown. If you have to replace an important and expensive part, it’s easier, of course, to purchase a new one. And if a minor malfunction, then you can try to save the equipment. I would recommend that you contact the service center for diagnostics. It doesn't cost much at all. The master will tell you if it is worth repairing at all. Of the good repair companies, I like Winline. They make refrigerators repair . Sign up with them through the website.

Yes definately it's worth depends upon how to used. So if it's company based machine you can repair the refrigerator else no need.