forumku

forumku (https://www.forumku.com/)
-   Forumku Afrika (https://www.forumku.com/forumku-afrika/)
-   -   Help find good UI UX designers (https://www.forumku.com/forumku-afrika/102316-help-ui-ux-designers.html)

Zavylon11 26th December 2022 03:27 PM

Help find good UI UX designers

Guys, can you advise me some sites where you can find UI UX designers? I am currently working on the development of the site, and I would like to make the site as user-friendly as possible.

CoddyG 26th December 2022 03:46 PM

Re: Help find good UI UX designers

If the list of requirements for the applicant is outlined, and his tasks are clear, all that remains is ... to find and hire him. What sites should you visit? In my opinion, you can look for designers on LinkedIn, or on Upwork.

Vanderson 26th December 2022 04:02 PM

Customers come to the site for the product, but they stay because of the understanding of their personal user experience. This is natural - the business takes into account the needs of its customers, and we are talking not only about products, but also about a convenient interface. UX designers stfalcon.com/en/services/design-development make sure that all business goals, customer requirements, and user needs align with the design and add value to the product.

LuisPalomino 14th January 2023 02:17 AM

In addition to the amazing features of presentations, best presentation techniques also have great senior support reps to assist in your journey. Very knowledgable, answered questions and showed several designs that fit my need perfectly. Thank slidepeak for providing a stres free experience.

tonyadams 31st March 2023 11:44 AM

I recommend Dribbble which is a popular platform for designers to showcase their work and connect with potential io games clients. You can search for UI/UX designers by skill, location, or availability.

JohnyWalter325 14th April 2023 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanderson (Post 335743)
Customers come to the site for the product, but they stay because of the understanding of their personal user experience. This is natural - the business takes into account the needs of its customers, and we are talking not only about products, but also about a convenient interface. UX designers stfalcon.com/en/services/design-development make sure that all business goals, customer requirements, and user needs align with the design and add value to the product.

If you want to Hire Ukrainian Mobile App Developers, I highly recommend you take a look at Ukraine. The talent there is amazing and the cost savings are worth it. Plus, the developers are very easy to work with and are always willing to go above and beyond to make sure the project is a success.

Raksana 2nd February 2024 03:33 PM

are you sure you know what you're writing?