forumku

forumku (https://www.forumku.com/)
-   My First English Posts - Postingku Bhs. Inggeris (https://www.forumku.com/my-first-english-posts-postingku-bhs-inggeris/)
-   -   English Speech and Debate Society (https://www.forumku.com/my-first-english-posts-postingku-bhs-inggeris/8754-english-speech-debate-society.html)

eri_0508 2nd February 2014 06:09 PM

English Speech and Debate Society

If you'd wish to brush up your speech ability and to learn debate in English, we'd like you to join LEDS Public Speaking and Debating Society located in Braga City Walk (2nd floor - behind Feng Shui store), Bandung. The society has its activity every Saturday from 4 to 6:30 pm. The members range from senior high school students up to employees and from different ages. Our activities focus on teamwork and uphold the spirit that everybody must talk. We like to have debate with our own "Tag Team Debate System" besides other existing systems. Our slogan: The Place Where Nobody Becomes Somebody. Come and join us and let's grow together. Eri Herman

admin 3rd February 2014 12:09 PM

Re: English Speech and Debate Society

^^^ Bandung memang top ...

please share the activity here ... i believe it will be also a good way to market this your positive community

eri_0508 11th February 2014 09:42 AM

Beginning 15th February 2014, LEDS Public Speaking and Debating Society will have its activity in Braga City Walk Bandung on 2nd floor behind Fengshui store. The place is much bigger and, for sure, Braga Culinary Night is just steps away from the mall. Feel the friendliness of our members and at the same time brush up your English

admin 11th February 2014 12:33 PM

^^^ eri, you can updates the program and the activity here.
or even better you can handle the forumku english society if you will ? *twink2*

eri_0508 17th February 2014 10:54 AM

I'd be glad to, but will it be okay if my computer ability is limited? what should I do?

admin 18th February 2014 12:28 PM

^^^ greats !!!

It would be just allright , no need for mastering computer ability ... as long as you can write here in the forum ...

as a start, maybe you can updates all activity of LEDS here ...

then later you need to invite all of the member to use this forum as a means of discussion and also practice to write English ...

Later I will make a SF ( Sub Forum ) in forumku for your LEDS ... do have any idea about the name of the SF ?

Welcome to forumku family

eri_0508 16th March 2014 07:20 PM

Re: Count me in

Hi...sorry for replying late. OK count me in. About the sub-forum, how about naming it as "English Now" or "English for Us" or "English Community Forum"? Perhaps you have other ideas?

admin 16th March 2014 07:22 PM

^^^ Which one do you like ? :)

Forumku English Community = FEC

eri_0508 16th March 2014 07:25 PM

Re: Idea

I'd go for English Community Forum

admin 16th March 2014 07:33 PM

ok ... ECF then, where do you want the SF to be placed ?

forsaFX 12th February 2015 07:52 PM

Let us speak about forex online trading. Please share your experience in English. What is your problem and why do you prefer to trade forex to other business?

ankasarentcar 8th June 2016 01:47 AM

great ok. I loved what you've done here. thank you